Mon, 25 Sept|
Location is TBD
Lucky Draw T&C
Time & Location
25 Sept, 18:00 – 23:00
Location is TBD
European Night | Lucky Draw Terms and Conditions
- The lucky draw is open to individuals who are 18 years or older at the time of entry.
- Employees, immediate family members, or affiliates of The European Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong are not eligible to participate.
2. Entry Period:
- The lucky draw entry period begins on 25th September 2023 and ends on 25th September 2023.
3. How to Enter:
- To enter, participants must sign into the European Night event and receive the physical tickets at the registration table.
- Multiple tickets per person/ organization are allowed.
- The prizes for the lucky draw are [Describe the prize, e.g., a gift card, a product, etc.].
- The prize is non-transferable, and no cash or alternative prizes will be offered.
5. Winner Selection:
- The winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries. Winners must be at the venue at the moment of the draw. Tickets will be drawn until all prizes are allocated to a person who is present in the room.
- The drawing will take place on 25 September, 2023.
6. Winner Verification:
- The winner may be required to provide proof of identity and eligibility.
- Failure to verify eligibility may result in disqualification, and an alternate winner will be selected.
- By entering the lucky draw, participants consent to the use of their name and likeness for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- Participant information will only be used for the purpose of the lucky draw and will not be shared with third parties.
- The European Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to disqualify any participant who violates these terms and conditions or engages in fraudulent or unethical behaviour.
10. General Conditions:
- The European Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or modify the lucky draw at any time for any reason.
- By participating in the lucky draw, participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the decisions of The European Chamber of Commerce, which are final.
11. Governing Law:
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Hong Kong.
12. Contact Information:
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding the lucky draw, please contact us at email@example.com
By entering the lucky draw, participants acknowledge that they have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to comply with them.