Thu, 03 Nov|
Hong Kong ASEAN Summit 2022
Hong Kong-Asean Summit 2022 brings together business leaders, policymakers and entrepreneurs from Hong Kong, China and the regional community to discuss and debate what the immediate future holds for Hong Kong while considering the city’s long-term position within the Greater Bay Area, China and ASE
Time & Location
03 Nov 2022, 09:00
Hybrid Event, 88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong
The European Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong would like to sincerely invite members to participate in the upcoming Hong Kong-ASEAN Summit 2022 which will take place on November 3 (Thursday), from 9.20 a.m. to 1.10 p.m.
The South China Morning Post is excited to launch an inaugural event - Hong Kong-ASEAN Summit 2022 bringing together business leaders, policymakers and entrepreneurs from Hong Kong, China and the regional community to discuss and debate what the immediate future holds for Hong Kong while considering the city’s long-term position within Greater Bay Area, China and ASEAN. Experts will deliberate on Hong Kong’s future as a super connector with China and ASEAN, with discussions around what a global financial centre will look like, benefits and challenges of Hong Kong’s accession to RCEP and tapping into Hong Kong’s green talent pool for China-ASEAN.
A growing list of high-calibre speakers have been confirmed as below, with more to be finalised in the coming days:
- Hon John KC Lee, SBS, PDSM, PMSM, The Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- Dr Pichet Durongkaveroj, Former Minister of Digital Economy & Society, Thailand
- Daryl Ng, Chairman, Hong Kong - ASEAN Foundation
- Nicolas Aguzin, Chief Executive Officer, Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing Limited (HKEX)
- Hon Christopher Hui, Secretary for Financial Services & Treasury, Government of HKSAR
- Bernard Chan, Former Member of the Executive Council of Hong Kong
- Deborah Elms, Ph.D, Founder and Executive Director, Asian Trade Centre and President, Asia Business Trade Association
- Albert Wong, Chief Executive Officer of the Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation
- Tammy Tam, Editor-in-Chief, South China Morning Post
- Eugene Tang, Business Editor, South China Morning Post
We invite you to attend this upcoming Summit, joining 250+ fellow business leaders, policymakers, NGOs and entrepreneurs for this half day event packed with inspiring insights and spirited debates on how our city can truly be the bridge connecting mainland China and ASEAN.
Complimentary tickets for the virtual session (valued at US$50) are available for EUROCHAM members.
Register NOW before they are all gone: https://hkaseansummit.scmp.com?promo=EUROCHAMvirtual