Thu, 17 Nov|
Financial Times Sustainability Event
The Corporate Action in Hong Kong's Race to Net Zero webinar, hosted by the Financial Times in partnership with Amazon Web Services, is for leaders working to take care of environmental responsibilities while supporting business growth.
Time & Location
17 Nov 2022, 14:00
About the event
The free webinar will explore solutions and opportunities to accelerate sustainable development and drive better results for investors, businesses and people. Join the Financial Times and speakers from AWS, HSBC, John Swire & Sons (HK) and Siemens Mobility Hong Kong for the discussion on Thursday 17 November.
Moderated by Stephanie Findlay, Asia Companies and Markets News Editor, Financial Times, the following topics will be discussed.
- A coordinated shift to a green economy: How can government policy and corporate action combine to accelerate the transition to net zero? What are the opportunities for corporations to collaborate and drive change towards carbon reduction?
- Aligning technology investment with environmental and business goals: How do you identify gaps and choose the right solutions to suit your business and sustainability goals? To what extent is digitalisation driving the efficiency improvements to the evolving demands and building Hong Kong's climate resilience?
- Fostering agility and skills: How do you adopt effective technical capabilities to speed up innovation and meet sustainability demands?
- Jens-Peter Brauner, CEO, Siemens Mobility Hong Kong
- Jonathan Drew, Head of Global Banking Sustainability, Asia Pacific, HSBC
- Mark Harper, Group Head of Sustainability, John Swire & Sons (HK)
- Olivier Klein, Chief Technologist, Asia-Pacific, AWS
Register for free to join the discussion on Thursday 17 November at 14:00 HKT.
Please visit https://hongkongracetonetzero.live.ft.com/ for more information.