Wed, 26 Jul|
German Chamber of Commerce Office
European Business in China 2023
A hybrid session on challenges, opportunities and outlook.
Time & Location
26 Jul, 18:15 – 20:00
German Chamber of Commerce Office, 19/F COFCO Tower, 262 Gloucester Rd, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
This event is jointly organised by The European Union Chamber of Commerce in China, The European Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong and German Chamber of Commerce, Hong Kong
Since China ended its 'zero-COVID' strategy in late 2022, Chinese officials have been striving to restore the country's appeal as an investment destination.
However, the results of the China Business Confidence Survey (BCS) 2023, conducted by The European Union Chamber of Commerce in China in partnership with Roland Berger, indicate that this will not be an easy task. The annual survey reveals that there has been a significant deterioration of business sentiment in the last three years that cannot be reversed overnight.
In this hybrid seminar, esteemed speakers Klaus Zenkel, Claus Schuermann and Laurent Doucet will present the key results of the survey and shed light on the evolution of challenges as well as risks and opportunities around the following topics:
- Chinese Business Environment
- China's Supply Chain
- Politicisation of Business in China
- Decarbonisation in achieving China's 30/60 goals
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session and sundowner networking drinks.
- This event will run in a hybrid format. Seats for physical participation are limited. Booking priority to members on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For attendees joining the event virtually, access link for the webinar will be sent 1 day before the event. The session will be conducted via Zoom.
Registration Deadline: Friday, 21 July 2023
Sign up here