The Dutch Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong, French Chamber of Commerce and Italian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong, in sponsorship with PwC, would like to invite you to join the special CEO panel discussion on CEO Outlook beyond 2018 – The optimists leading the way, taking place on Wednesday 21stNovember from 06:30 PM to 08:30 PM at PwC, Edinburgh Tower, Hong Kong.
PwC’s 21st Global CEO Survey has revealed great faith and optimism regarding the global business environment among chief executives worldwide, despite the challenges they are facing.
- Ms. Diane Boogaard, the CEO of Asia at Rabobank Hong Kong
- Mr. Yoann El Jaouhari, the Managing Director Hong Kong & Macau of JCDecaux Cityscape
- Mr. Glenn Lutz, CEO for ARCADIS ASIA
- Ms. Leonie Valentine, the Managing Director Sales & Operations of Google
- Mr. Ruud Sommerhalder, the Partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers Limited
A distinguished group of regional chief executives is bought together by the Dutch, French and Italian Chambers to discuss the outcome of the CEO survey and share their perspective on the topics discussed.
For more information about the agenda, speakers, and to register, please visit the event website