Breakfast Seminar: China’s One Belt, One Road: Opportunities for Europe
|Host / Sponsor:||European Chamber|
|Event Time:||Fri 11-March-2016 8:00 AM To 10:00 AM|
|Venue:||FTI Consulting, Level 22, The Center, 99 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong
(Limited seats, first-come; first-served basis)
The European Chamber of Commerce is delighted to invite you to join the breakfast seminar “China’s One Belt, One Road: Opportunities for Europe”.
Chinese President Xi Jinping has stated that China’s proposed “Silk Road Economic Belt” and “21st Century Maritime Silk Road”, also known collectively as “One Belt One Road” (OBOR) will impact upon three billion people and will unite the biggest market in the world with “unparalleled potential”. The seminar will explore the major ambitions for institutional, financial and infrastructure projects that are currently underway and in the planning stage across the entire region.
In this seminar our experts will also discuss:
About the speakers:
If you are unable to register online, please email Mr. Alfred Tsang (email@example.com) your details (name, job title, company name, email, direct number/ mobile, membership of chamber of commerce, contact person email, and direct number/ mobile) to register. [Please state N/A if you are not a member of any European national chamber]
Full payment of the aforementioned fee shall be arranged by 9 March, 2016 via one of the methods listed in the link below:
It is reminded if you are paying by Cheque, please STATE the Ref. “China’s One Belt, One Road: Opportunities for Europe” 11 March 2016” on the envelope and at the back the cheque.
REMINDERS & CANCELLATION POLICY:
– Business Attire is required. No jeans or sports shoes.
– Reservations and payment in advanced are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
– Registration Deadline: 9 March 2016. The organizer reserves the right to decline any application.
– The full event fee is immediately payable upon submission of the registration.
– Full payment is due 9 March 2016. *A payment receipt will only be provided upon request.
– If you cannot attend the event for which you have registered, please cancel it by 9 March 2016, 6:00pm.
– If you fail to notify us of your cancellation in a timely fashion, you will still be charged for the event fee.
– Payments are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the organizer.
– When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.