Trainee Positions Available
EuroCham is currently looking for Advocacy and Research Trainees & who are expected to work for 3-6 months.
The desired trainees need to have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills. Additionally, strong communication skills in English are required and knowledge of Cantonese or Mandarin is considered a merit. Trainees are also expected to be flexible, have an open mind as well as show responsibility and initiative to handle various tasks involved in the job.
Advocacy and Research Trainee
EuroCham is seeking motivated trainees to assist Business Councils in researching and formulating position papers for advocacy purposes as well as arranging events and activities related to the Councils’ work. Trainees should ideally be a student in European studies, international relations, politics, law, business, marketing, environmental studies or any other relevant fields.
EuroCham currently manages six Business Councils representing specific industries:
- European Automotive Council (EAC)
- Environment and Energy Business Council (EEBC)
- Financial Services Business Council (FSBC)
- Information and Communication Technology Business Council (ICTBC)
- Intellectual Property Rights Business Council (IPRBC)
- Wine and Spirits Business Council (WSBC)
The aim of the Business Councils is to discuss common challenges member companies are facing, provide a platform for dialogue with Hong Kong authorities, and publish position papers to put forward recommendations to the Hong Kong Government. The councils consist of members from various leading companies in their respective fields.
The Advocacy and Research Trainee’s responsibilities will include:
- Participating in the meetings of the councils and assisting the council members in the research and analysis of European-related business, trade and investment issues in Hong Kong
- Conducting interviews with stakeholders, summarising information, and writing reports
- Managing and assisting in various events organised by the councils
- Providing clerical and administrative support to the team
If you think you have what we are looking for, send us your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org