The European Chamber of Commerce Automotive Council (EAC) released its 2021 Position Paper
Representing the European passenger car and commercial vehicle manufacturers in Hong Kong, the Council aims to bring forward proposals and be a partner to the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
The Paper contains a recap of previous positioning papers and meetings between Government Offices and the EAC, as well as addresses relevant current topics related to new and developing automotive technologies, type approval process, electric mobility, and charging. It also includes a chapter on specific issues for the commercial vehicle sector.
In this position paper, the EAC focused on the following topics:
- Sustainable Mobility
- Technology for Vehicles Connectivity
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
- Analysis of Hong Kong Type Approval Regulation Process
- Future Trends of the Automotive Industry
- Electric Mobility and Charging
- Transportation efficiency
To download the EAC position paper, click here.