EuroCham is looking for a Project Coordinator Trainee ideally starting at the end of August for a period of 3 to 6 months.
The Trainee will assist EuroCham’s Business Councils with their lobby & advocacy activities.
The Trainee should ideally be a student of international relations, management, economic studies or any related field.
The Projects Coordinator Trainee’s responsibilities will include:
- Participating in the meetings of the Councils and assisting the members with research/drafting efforts
- Analysis of European-related business, trade and investment issues in Hong Kong-based on particular councils’ industry sector
- Conducting interviews with stakeholders, summarising information, and writing reports
- Managing and assisting in meetings/events organised by the councils
- Assisting to the smooth running of overall EuroCham’s operations
About EuroCham’s Business Councils
The aim of the Business Councils is to discuss common challenges member companies are facing, provide a platform for dialogue with Hong Kong authorities, and publish position papers to put forward recommendations to the Hong Kong Government. The councils consist of members from various leading companies in their respective fields.
EuroCham currently manages six Business Councils representing specific industries:
- European Sourcing & Trading Business Council (ESTBC)
- European Automotive Council (EAC)
- EuroCham Council for Sustainable Development (ECBD)
- Intellectual Property Rights Business Council (IPRBC)
- Wine & Spirits Business Council (WSBC)
- European Travel & Tourism Business Council (ETTBC)
If you are interested, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com