EuroCham is seeking a talented tech-savvy individual with an interest in social media, digital marketing, event planning and public relations to take up the position of PR & Marketing Trainees starting immediately.
The trainee should ideally be a student in Communications, Marketing or any other relevant field. Knowledge of Photoshop or Web Design is a plus.
The PR and Marketing Trainee’s responsibilities will include:
- Managing various events organised by EuroCham or in collaboration with other partners of EuroCham: support the planning and budgeting, manage the sponsorships and the overall organization
- Manage and Develop communication channels (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Newsletter) by design social media campaigns and social media contents to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Manage and improve the company’s official WordPress website
- Prepare marketing materials, e.g. Social media graphics, flyers, leaflets
- Support the creation of new marketing strategies
If you are interested, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com