Price: HKD 190 for members of a European National Chamber | HKD 250 for non-members
List of EuroCham members: http://www.eurocham.com.hk/ecc-membership
Limited seats, First come-first served; Pre-registration applies.
Join EuroCham on EUROPE DAY!
Europe Day is held on 9 May each year to celebrate peace and unity in Europe, and it is also the flag day for the European Union.
We wish to commemorate this special day with you by inviting you to a breakfast seminar on the topic “Beyond Brexit“.
EuroCham invites you to an exceptional panel discussion with:
- Rob Carnell is Head of Research and Chief Economist Asia-Pacific for ING Bank. He joined in October 2004 and until May 2017 was working in London as ING’s Chief International Economist. Prior to ING, Rob worked as Senior International Economist for Commonwealth Bank of Australia, and as Pan Asia Economist for Schroeder Investment Management. He started his career some 25 years ago as an Economist with the UK Government, working in the International Finance Directorates and Inflation Monetary Policy units of HM Treasury.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero is the Chief Economist for Asia Pacific at Natixis. She also serves as Senior Fellow at the European think-tank Bruegel and as Research Fellow at Real Instituto Elcano, and she is currently Adjunct Professor at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Finally, Alicia is an advisor to the Hong Kong Monetary Authority’s research arm (HKIMR) and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) as well as a member of the board of the Hong Kong Forum.
- Mark McFarland is a Chief Economist with over 20 years of experience in global financial markets. He has worked in senior roles at leading banks in London, Asia and the Middle East. His experience covers global economics, all major asset classes and investment management for HNWI and institutional clients. He is currently Chief Economist at Union Bancaire Privee in Hong Kong. Before UBP, he was Global Chief Economist at Coutts & Co., and Chief Investment Strategist at Emirates NBD Wealth Management.
REMINDERS & CANCELLATION POLICY:
– Business attire is required. Jeans and sports shoes are not allowed.
– Reservations and payment in advanced are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
– The full event fee is immediately payable upon submission of the registration.
– Full payment before event. *A payment receipt will only be provided upon request.
– If you cannot attend the event for which you have registered, please cancel it by 23 March 2018, 5:00pm.
– If you fail to notify us of your cancellation in a timely fashion, you will still be charged for the event fee.
– Payments are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the organizer.
– When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.